If you haven’t been to Uganda on tour then best believe you’re missing out on a whole lot of fun. Here are 17 reasons why you should visit the Pearl of Africa. You can discover more reasons as soon as you embark on an unforgettable safari planned by Uganda tours.
Endowed with diversity and unmatched beauty, Uganda boasts rare and exciting things.
- The Nile, whose source is in Uganda offers tourists great opportunities for bungee jumping, and whitewater rafting.
- Standing at 5,109 meters, the horst mountains in Uganda are the tallest in Africa. The Rwenzori mountains have great biodiversity and snow.
- The people of Uganda are renowned for being extremely warm and hospitable. Expect a great welcome and an equally enjoyable stay.
- Do you love bananas? You’ll be excited to know that the Pearl of Africa has about 6 species of bananas. You must try them all out. They are as delicious as they look.
- The country has the world’s highest population of primates. The habituated Chimpanzee can be found in the densely covered tropical rain forests.
- 10% of the land in the Pearl of Africa is devoted to wildlife, and they are in plenty-Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees, Lions, Rhinos, Cheetahs, Leopards, Golden Monkeys, Elephants, Buffaloes, the list is quite long.
- The country has widespread network coverage. You can be sure to keep your friends and family back at home updated with all your latest adventures.
- Some of the world’s best coffee comes from this magical country. Their coffee is a must try as soon as you land.
- Uganda has tropical rains and fertile soils. There are plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits to ensure that you eat healthy even when on safari.
- The nightlife of Uganda is vibrant. In the evening you can treat yourself to a night out and enjoy the tasty beers as you mingle with the handsome men and very beautiful women.
- There are 10 uniquely beautiful national parks in Uganda. A must visit while on tour is the Queen Elizabeth National Park. You can take a boat cruise on the Kazinga channel. The channel connects lake Edward and George which are both rift valley lakes. Kazinga is famous for having the largest population of hippos in the world.
- In Uganda, the pedicure and manicure business are the specialty of men, and they do an impressive job. Treat yourself to any of the two or both. After all, seeing is believing.
- It’s only in this country where Commando and Rolex are eaten. Rolex has even made headlines in CNN news. This delicacy is sold on the streets and in posh hotels.
- When someone lifts their brows up in Uganda, know they mean “yes.”
- According to statistics, the country with the youngest population in the entire world is Uganda.
- Bromance is a very serious affair in the country. You will encounter men walking together with their hands over each other’s shoulders or see them holding hands without being romantically involved. This is the norm in the country.
- The country is a melting pot of cultures with more than 50 languages spoken by the inhabitants.