Watch this mix of video clips for some brief insight into Colombia.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNKA10UZ7es[/youtube]
- .00: Bucaramanga Transportation – It’s almost like a subway system just with buses. The buses have their own lanes.
- .01: My Apartment in Medellin – It has rained every single day I have been here because of El Nino. It tends to rain around 2-4PM and can last the rest of the day.
- .04: Downtown Bucaramanga – This was filmed on a pedestrian only street with people starting to shop for Christmas
- .20: The Plaza in Don Matias – This is a tiny town close to Medellin. It’s the type where horses are mixed with cars and centered around a church.
- .27: Downtown Medellin – This is in a plaza with Botero statues and museums. Seen walking are some local Hare Krishnas.